Find helpful information and tips from the many questions already asked by Faculty using Canvas.
- Go to www.socccd.edu
- On the left side, under Quick Links click on Employee Directory
- Enter new employee First Name and Last Name
- If a new hire process was complete, you will an employee name, title, and email address
- Left part of the email address before the @ sign represents the network user name to be used to login to campus computers and campus systems
- Default password is set to the last 4 digits of a social security number, !!Ivc (sample format 1234!!Ivc like Irvine valley college)
- Click on Tools
- Under Edit Page Design click on Header and Footer, then click Add Header and Footer
- Click on Page Number and Date Format
- Select appropriate format option
- Click into desired header or footer area and then click Insert Page Number button
- If you need to add any other static information to your header or footer, you can simply type it in the area where you’d like it to appear.
- Change Margins setting if you need to move your text up/down or to the sides:
- Click OK
- Click on Configuration gear on the top right corner of the screen
- Click on Miscellaneous tab in the pop up window
- Uncheck "Do not Print" under Appointment Confirmations
- Select "Small Label" under Configuration Printing Drop down list
- Click OK
- Find and open appointment you need to print
- When appointment popup screen comes up click "Reprint Confirmation"
- Select DYMO Printer connected to your machine
- Click "Print"
Submit a Service Desk (KACE) ticket to IVC IT to request Guest WiFi access at least business 3 days prior to your event.
In the ticket provide the event name, along with the date and time of the event.
Once your request has been approved, you will be provided with instructions to access the IVCW_GUEST wireless network.
Campus Directory is updated when an employee changes his/her contact information in Workday.
To update your work phone number in the Campus Directory please follow instructions below:
- login to Workday,
- click on "Personal Information",
- click on "Contact Information",
- click on "Edit" and scroll down to "Work Contact Information",
- click on the pencil to edit "Primary Phone"
- update your work phone number and save changes.
The Campus Directory website should reflect the update on the next business day.